Salutations my fellow bloggers. Hoping everyone is having a good day. I have been nominated for this award by WORDSNOW HEART who is an amazing poet.
The thing I like best about her poems is that they are succinct yet impactful. I never miss her daily posts.
SnowHearT is a kind and supportive person.
Her blog’s Tagline is ‘It is all about words. Your words is enough to shatter someone heart. Your words is enough to make a broken heart unbroken. Words has the power to change your life perspectives’ and I couldn’t agree with her more,
Do check out her lovely blog :
The RULES to follow are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
- Who is your favorite blogger (writer, poet, and etc.) here in Word Press? Why?
Too many favorite bloggers. I am still getting to know them :).
- What is blogging for you?
A support, a hobby, and most of all a platform to convey my feelings that I can’t in real life.
- How can you cope up with your boredom?
I, Thanks to God, have many interests that keep me occupied. I like to write, read, cook, bake, binge-watch TV-shows, play with my cat, paint.
- Who/What is your inspiration to blog?
I get inspiration mostly from Nature and the events that happen around me.
- What are your favorite topics in writings?
Real-life stories, some light comedy, a few poems, and book reviews.
- What is your greatest mistakes in your life? And how you overcame it?
Uhm…I would rather not talk about them :P.
- If you are given a chance to travel to a different country. What country are you going to choose? Why?
I think, Turkey! I love that place. It’s very beautiful and is full of Islamic history and Architecture ‘Ottoman Empire’, also Turkey has an ‘Island of Cats’ <3.
- What is your daily routine?
Well these days (as it’s constantly changing all year)…Waking-up at 3-4am, blogging, feeding my Cat, having breakfast at 6-7am (not in Ramadan of course), then blogging a bit more (mostly reading other’s posts xD), practice some painting, lunch at 1-2pm, napping, tea-time, tv-show time, maybe study, sleep at 10-11 pm.
- What is your favorite social media platform, and why?
Instagram, because of all the cute CAT pics <3.
- Do you have a mannerism? If yes what it is?
According to my best friend “I do have a habit of correcting people” :P.
- What are your three wishes?
- Get Healthy soon (physically and mentally).
- To Travel <3.
- To Achieve my goals before death.
11 Facts about Myself
- I Am A Pakistani Muslim, an Asian.
- Cat Person.
- I Love Animals, Nature.
- My Favourite Genre (In Books and Movies/Tv-Shows) so far is ‘Historical Fiction’. All I can think about is History.
- I Am the Youngest among my siblings :P.
- I Am Writing since I was in Grade 1 (just tiny notes then).
- I Am a PLUVIOPHILE (rain-lover), CHIONOPHILE (a person who loves cold weather/snow).
- And NYCTOPHILE (I find peace in Darkness)
- I am not very social in, I have a small circle.
- I Love Bubble Wrap :D.
- I Am an Introvert.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU 🙂
- Which country are you from?
- Which is your Favorite book?
- Favorite TV-show?
- Do you own any pets? If yes which one?
- What is your Favorite Quote?
- What is your happiest moment?
- What do you do to relax?
- Favorite Time of Day?
- Have you traveled abroad? If yes, where?
- Favorite color?
- One Thing you Hate the Most?
MY NOMINATIONS 😀
I like this ‘Blog Award’ idea as it keeps us connected. I going to nominate a few bloggers I follow daily. (ALL THE FOLKS I AM FOLLOWING ARE EPIC WRITERS) :
FEEL FREE TO SKIP IT!!