H. R PHOENIX, is an encouraging and kind person, an amazing poet, author of the book “Sensations and Stars”, short-story writer. Don’t forget to check out her articles as well. Her blog holds ‘poetry competitions’ as well. She also advertises your page so definitely hit that follow button. I absolutely love her Random tidbits. My favorite post from penableme.wordpress.com is “3 THRILLER story ideas!” (https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/173499578/posts/1130).
Nabeeha Jameel (https://brainsstorms.wordpress.com/) is a humble, highly appreciative blogger. BrainStorms presents Travel, Book-reviews, short-stories, and highly informative and helpful articles. She also writes these real-life posts 😀 that are very light to read. My favorite post from this blog is ‘Short story- Inspired by The Boy in the Striped Pajamas’ (https://brainsstorms.wordpress.com/2020/04/15/short-story-inspired-by-the-boy-in-the-striped-pajamas/)
Check These Blogs Out!!
The RULES to follow are:
- Tag your post with the #penableaward.
- Display the Penable award logo on your post and follow Penable.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Tell us what your writing talent is.
- Answer three questions that you have been asked.
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
- Let them know of their nomination.
- Give them three new questions to answer!
MY WRITING TALENT
I am still finding out what my writing talent is, which is why I have been trying out different styles. I can write articles, some light comedy. But, mainly I like to write pieces that portray ‘Strong and Deep Feelings That Everyone Has’ via my ‘HER’ series.
H. R Phoenix, Author QUESTIONS
- You have a time machine, where would you go back to and why?
To my first school (Ashley Grammar) where I would meet all my kindest and best teachers. I just have the fondest memories of that place.
- What are three books from your childhood that you would gladly read today?
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Any The Famous Five series book.
- The Barking Ghost by R. L. Stine.
- Who are three people in your life that have inspired you?
Very hard to choose only three 😛
- My Father.
- My only sister.
- My Brother (not going to mention which one ):P.
Wait! Do pets count?
Nabeeha Jameel’s QUESTIONS
- What is your favorite season? And why?
I am very glad you asked Nabeeha. It’s WINTER. I just love everything about it. The cold (I hate heaters), the warm tea/coffee, the coziness, the cool clothes. I naturally tend to get more active in the winter season. I love RAIN IN WINTERS. Summer can be a very disappointing season for me.
- What is your all-time favorite memory?
On the top of my head, it’s the birth of my first niece. It was a whole new experience of heightened mixed emotions. She was so tiny and resembled me :D. And God she was too FLUFFY xD (I know I am describing a pet).
- Which character of a book would you like to be? (name the books as well)
Frodo Baggins from The Lord of the Rings (novel by J. R. R. Tolkien).
It’s very hard to choose just 3…hmm…
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- Landscape or Portrait Painting?
- Favorite Movie?
- Favorite Season?